ARCS 2011 - Architecture of Computing Systems
Photo: Como Campus,
Politecnico di Milano
The conference will be held from February 22, 2011 through
February 25, 2011 at Como Campus (one of the Politecnico di Milano campuses), Como, Italy
Call for Papers (PDF)
The ARCS series of conferences has over 30 years of tradition in reporting top
notch results in computer architecture and operating systems research. This year's
special focus is on multi-core architectures.
Like the previous conferences in this series, we aim at continuing to be an important forum for computer architecture research.
The ARCS 2011 technical program is going to addresses a variety of topics and sessions:
- Computer architecture topics such as multi-cores, memory systems, and parallel computing.
- Adaptive system architectures such as reconfigurable systems in hardware and software.
- Customization and application specific accelerators in heterogeneous architectures.
- Organic and Autonomic Computing including both theoretical and practical results on self-organization, self-configuration, self-optimization, self-healing, and self-protection techniques.
- Operating Systems including but not limited to scheduling, memory management, power management, and RTOS.
- Energy-awareness, green computing.
- System aspects of ubiquitous and pervasive computing such as sensor nodes, novel input/output devices, novel computing platforms, architecture modeling, and middleware.
- Embedded systems including but not limited to architecture, communication, design methodologies, and applications.
- Network Centric and Grid Computing.
The proceedings of ARCS 2011 will be published in the Springer series
Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS), which are included in the following indices:
- EI Engineering Index (Compendex and Inspec databases)
- ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index - Science (CPCI-S), included in ISI Web of Science
- ACM Digital Library
- Zentralblatt MATH
- Google Scholar
After the conference, authors of selected papers will be invited to submit extended
versions of their contributions for publication in a special issue of the Journal of
Systems Architecture. Also, a best paper and a best presentation award will be presented
at the conference.
Workshops and Tutorials
There will be Workshops and Tutorials collocated with ARCS 2011.
Proposals for workshops and tutorials within
the technical scope of the conference are solicited. Submissions should
be made through email directly to the Workshops and Tutorials Chairs.
The papers should be written in
Springer LNCS format.
Up to 12 pages are included with the registration fee!
The submission website is now open!
Paper submission deadline (extended): | |October 6, 2010
Workshop and tutorial proposals: | |October 15, 2010
Notification of acceptance: | |November 20, 2010
|Camera ready papers (extended): || December 20, 2010 |
|Early registration: || January 21, 2010 |